- Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger : Politics in Pictures
- Since September 11th, the significance placed on this film delves beyond the categorization of “another
Schwarzenegger flick.” Instead, this movie explores the definition of collateral damage and invites familiar political
questions that history and current events struggle to answer.
Interviewed by Alberlynne "Abby" Harris
- It's Not A Comet, It's Halle's Ball
- On the day she won the Best Actress award from the National Board of Review, Halle talked with blackfilm.com about her experience in starring in "Monster's Ball".
Interviewed by Wilson Morales
|Visit the Interviews Archive|
|books for your mind|
- Exclusive - "Babies & Fools, The Burning of Superflyville"
- The winter moon was a yellow stain across the sky, softly illuminating the countless
storefronts lining the sidewalk. Coming outta The Oasis after going to pick-up
some loot from mommy, I could still hear Red Jackson talking in his bellowing Little Caesar/James
Cagney voice, stirring stardust echoes in my head...
Part III, and
Michael A. Gonzales
|Visit the Books for your Mind Archive|
- Give The Man the Statue Now!
- With less than a month to go before the Oscars, it appears that Denzel is building a little steam and
just might walk away with a prize that has escaped the grasp of black men since Sidney Poitier walked away
with the award some 40 years ago.
Shelby J. Jones, Editor
|Visit the Editor's Note Archive|