- Q & A with Brian Evans : Writer, producer, and director of "Cold Feet"
- Brian Evans had a dream of making a film. His only obstacle was that
he had little help. Fueled by the power of his strong conviction, he made "Cold Feet" on his own.
Interviewed by Wilson Morales
- Film and TV merge in the world of a Director : MTV’s Real World falls under the helm of maestro conductor Alphonzo Wesson
- I’m a filmmaker. In my work, the actors, writers, everyone collaborates to create something.
Reality TV is a whole different animal, but after this there will be no directing situation that
I can walk into and not dominate.
Interviewed by Kellye Whitney
|Visit the Interviews Archive|
|books for your mind|
- Exclusive - "Babies & Fools, The Burning of Superflyville"
- The winter moon was a yellow stain across the sky, softly illuminating the countless
storefronts lining the sidewalk. Coming outta The Oasis after going to pick-up
some loot from mommy, I could still hear Red Jackson talking in his bellowing Little Caesar/James
Cagney voice, stirring stardust echoes in my head...
Part III, and
Michael A. Gonzales
|Visit the Books for your Mind Archive|
- Don Cheadle
- This man can act. This man is a star. This man is a thespian. This man will
win an Oscar – someday. This man is Don Cheadle.
Shelby J. Jones, Editor
|Visit the Editor's Note Archive|