The Real Cancun
New Line Cinema joins forces with Bunim/Murray Productions, the
producers of the acclaimed, long-running MTV series, "The Real
World" and "Road Rules," and production/finance company
FilmEngine, to bring the hottest trend in America to the big screen
with "The Real Cancun". Casting was done at colleges across
the country to assemble a unique cast of real people ready to explore
reality's barriers beyond the limits of television while on the
ultimate Spring Break vacation in Cancun, Mexico, with surprising
and electric results.
For more infomation, click here http://www.therealcancun.com/
Girls: Amber, Brittany, Heidi, Laura, Nicole, Roxanne,
Sarah and Sky
Guys: Alan, Ben, Casey, David, Jeremy, Jorell, Matt
Rick De Olivereira
April 25th, 2003
Rules & Instructions
- First Come, First Served.
- Only ONE PASS (which admits 2) per a subscriber.
- Please call the respective outlet to check ticket availability.
- On the night of the screening, blackfilm.com and New Line Cinema
are not responsible for overbooking. We encourage you to arrive
at the event at least 45 minutes early.
- If you do not have a pass, you will not be admitted.